Skip to main content

Does Santa really exist ????






I was entering the lift and met my neighbor in it... she asked me where I was going and I told her that, I had to buy the “Santa gift” for my son... She smiled and said that kids grow up and realize that “Santa does not exist”.
We reached the ground floor and she was gone.....
The words “Santa does not exist” kept coming back and I kept on feeling sad...a strong impulse in me kept on asserting “he does exist!!!!”
He definitely comes every time I need something...
It is no coincidence that my mom reaches back from Punjab today and gets my favorite “phulkari” for me. She is my Santa...
In fact, we humans use a lot of logic and make ourselves believe that “synchronicity” or messages from the universe are “coincidences” I got the phulkari that I wanted, got the perfume that I wanted....today...
And I don’t want to think that “Santa does not exist”... I don’t want to make myself believe that “it is just a coincidence”. I want to believe that the universe works in the background and sends angels, Santa's and the good samaritans. They all exist...
And I don't want my child to learn that Santa was all about an adult keeping gifts and that he does not exist. I want him to know that his intentions and thoughts have power.
Santa will appear..
Angels will appear...
Fairies will appear..
Samaritans will appear...
Whenever I want them to...
Because I believe in them!!!
What about you?
Merry Christmas...
I pray that each one of you reading this gets what they want from their “Santa” today and for the years to come whenever you ask...and BELIEVE in them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe in angels...something good in everything I see......

Ever since I was a little girl, I remember asking the universe (Waheguru/God/Allah/Almighty) for signs for everything I did in my life..... The universe is very very systematic in which nothing happens just by accident or just by chance or coincidence. Everything is for a reason which is what I believe..... My relation with the universe has grown just the way I have grown. The signs that the universe sends are mysterious and I always marvel at the ways things are communicated by the source. So now, I have decided to shift my Andheri centre of Khushi to a new place. The day I went for a meeting, angels sent me signs that I was on the right track and divinely guided. Next, I decided to get the place done before we shift and then came a series of things that have left my mouth wide open every time they happened. In my first visit I was finalising the contractor to get the repairs work done for the flat and was a little worked up. And there I saw a white butt...

Triggers....

A new day, a new week and a very good health.... what else can I ask for? Yayyyyyy........................feeling blessed!! Somewhere I read a statement, can’t remember the words exactly but what it meant was If it was your last day on this planet, would you be doing what you are doing right now? (Yes, yes because I love to express and I am doing that ...bang on!!) And if you know it is your last day on this planet, what would you regret not doing?(Oh!! I love to dance....I need to dance every day...just express myself through words and dance....) Another statement that came across (you know I believe in signs completely) is “How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?” After a lovely night of recharging, I awaken.... while still choosing to get up after another five minutes, the recorder of my mind starts with the same questions... If it was your last day on this planet, would you...

Grieving.... or learning and growing ???

As I start writing these lines, I can listen to the wind gushing and the leaves rustling, sometimes scaring me and sometimes nourishing my soul. It is a very wet day today and there is water logging everywhere and also Ganpati Visarjan. These days take me back to the times when I and my sister were very little. My dad didn’t work on the days that there was Visarjan. I was hardly 10 years old and my sister barely 5. There we were near the beach at Seven Bunglows shivering to the wind that was slapping us while the rain lashed us till we were drenched along with mom and dad. And these memories keep coming back. Seeing one ganpati after the other, ready for Visarjan. I used to be mesmerized by the artist’s ability to carve such a beautiful form that the eyes of Ganpati would speak. I still remember those days when my dad also took me on his cycle’s back seat. Oh!!! How much I miss (no I think I remember) those days. There is this emotional pain which I fe...