Skip to main content

I believe in angels...something good in everything I see......




Ever since I was a little girl, I remember asking the universe (Waheguru/God/Allah/Almighty) for signs for everything I did in my life.....

The universe is very very systematic in which nothing happens just by accident or just by chance or coincidence.

Everything is for a reason which is what I believe.....

My relation with the universe has grown just the way I have grown. The signs that the universe sends are mysterious and I always marvel at the ways things are communicated by the source.

So now, I have decided to shift my Andheri centre of Khushi to a new place. The day I went for a meeting, angels sent me signs that I was on the right track and divinely guided.

Next, I decided to get the place done before we shift and then came a series of things that have left my mouth wide open every time they happened.

In my first visit I was finalising the contractor to get the repairs work done for the flat and was a little worked up. And there I saw a white butterfly flying with me from the gate of the building till the end of the road as if having a conversation with me, holding hands with me and it felt like catching up with an old friend. I felt so lovely thrown back to my own childhood days when I used to chase butterflies-only difference was that the butterfly was chasing me this time....

Awww...it told me that I have to live life the way I lived when I was a child.... living each moment and every single second...even when changes happen in my life!!

Change is beautiful....embrace it just as I do!!!(the butterfly whispered....)


And then the next visit, this time I opened the door of this “to be” centre for the second time. The room had a musty smell because the windows were not opened for a long time and the smell was at its peak. I was feeling really terrible and opened all the windows of this flat wondering whether all the renovations will finish on time before we shift here. And just as the fresh breeze greeted me, another friend entered to welcome me in the stench. It was an orange and black coloured monarch butterfly.

Again!!!

A butterfly...I wondered....

And it stayed fluttering and fluttering and fluttering and then very gently opening its wings and closing them....as if instructing me to stop the fluttering of my mind and relax. Things will happen the way they need to happen. Change is beautiful......embrace it just as I do!!! (the butterfly whispered....)

I was really frozen and my mind moved with its wings and then as my mind became quiet, it stayed still with its wings closed like a book and then left me coated in a peaceful state of being....as if telling me things happen very well when you are peaceful and grounded.

Fluttering will not help!!!

Change is beautiful......embrace it just as I do!!!(the butterfly whispered....)


The next visit to the new centre to supervise what was happening was a remarkable one too. This time the place was a little dirty filled with cement scattered everywhere coupled by the smell of the strong varnish because the doors were getting polished....

And then like a pleasant wind, came this big giant size pitch dark black butterfly suddenly from nowhere and flew near me and my husband in small circles trying to get our attention. This time the message was just live each moment and be free and explore like how I do- I break my cocoon and fly.... come out of your comfort zone and explore the world. It told me to surrender and flow with the flow....

Change is beautiful......embrace it just as I do!!!(the butterfly whispered....)

And today I went again, and to be frank, today I was expecting and thinking if I would see any butterfly again and guess what...

There it was............... another black one with white spots.... as if waiting to welcome me again. I could not stop smiling and felt sucked into this zone of cosmic consciousness. And I asked – what is the message today little one? And it said, learn to believe that things happen and prayers are always answered.

It said I have seen them happen .....

Change is beautiful......embrace it just as I do!!!(the butterfly whispered....)

I seem to be in delta state since I have come back....and in the process of becoming a butterfly ........trying to embrace the change and that it is beautiful...

There are no coincidences..... only messages and signs which are delivered by the universe as and when needed....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makar Sankranti and Lohri...

Its makar Sankranti tomorrow. Lohri was yesterday... My son comes and says “What is this god bod thing mummy”? He says “Mummy, what is the reason to celebrate these things? Why do we do that? I explained that after this day, days get longer and winter starts to disappear gradually. And people eat laddoos made of sesame and jaggery. These are given to all friends and relatives- wherein it symbolizes that happiness and joyous state grows when shared. With the flood of malls and fast food outlets, eating special delicacies on special days is washed away leaving no trace of its importance for the kids. Buying new clothes happens every month when there is a sale on Amazon/Flipkart instead of doing it for festivals. Eating out happens every alternate week at a fast food hub... Things have changed... everything has changed and is changing... the waves are strong and washing away the importance of special days... And then I come back home in the afternoon lost in my thoughts abou

Happy birthday to me....

So here’s another birthday…. The day when I started my journey on this planet Gaia…. A new day and a new beginning reminding me of my purpose on this planet As earth merrily dances “garba” around the sun….for the 38th time now since I was born!!! From a “beta” to “didi” to “aunty” …. Happy birthday to me… From school to college to following my passion Happy birthday to me… From a daughter to a wife to a mom… Happy birthday to me… From being a daddy’s princess to the queen of my prince… Happy birthday to me….. From eating the “kheer” made by my loving mom to eating the cake made by cake shop!!! Happy birthday to me…. From listening to songs on “chayageet” and “chitrahaar” to cassette to floppy to online music on the net… Happy birthday to me…. From watching movies on black and white TV to sometimes color TV to a movie screen in theatres… Happy birthday to me…. From playing in the lap of Mother Nature to playing computer games to mobile games…. Happy birthday to me…. From mee

Learning lessons of life from the little ones...

I have been witnessing amazing experiences since the last one week. One parent came to me and she was really unhappy that her son is having behavior problems. The child (8-year-old) had a diagnosis of Autism and communicates by using just a few words. You know what I have this amazing sense to feel people by their energies. When a family enters my consultation room, sometimes I feel pins all over my body and I know that the family is really really stressed. And then there are others who visit me, who are passing through the same experience as the others but they carry with them a blanket of peace and calm and I am also sucked into it. There are others who come who comb my “being” with vibrations of deep insights revealing strong, intense and raw truths about life. So, I love to nurture this sense in me and love to sense people and their energies. So, when the door opens, my energy antennae start sensing – is it heavy, light or sorted or confused or just