Skip to main content

Love signature between mom and her child....






And the Diwali vacations come to an end and the school starts from Monday.

While I sit on my nice soft bed recovering and taking care of my stomach, my teeth dig into the sandwich which I made for myself. I am really trying to be gentle with my stomach and practicing a good amount of self-compassion, loving myself and taking care of my physical body which feels a little tender and fragile now. With each bite of the sandwich, I feel the juices flowing into my mouth, and I wander deep into my thoughts. I am contemplating whether I created good opportunities OF GROWTH for my son for his vacation.

He really was away from me but with his loved ones -his cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmoms, and grand-dad creating memories. He chose to and I supported him giving him the freedom to choose what he wants. I also support him if he makes wrong choices but making a decision is important!!

I still remember when he was going away with his grand-mom in the bus. When we went to drop him to the bus stop and he was in the car, the car seemed to be breathing, living and full of the beautiful light energy that filled the car. And just as this little one was out of the car, I gave him the departing last hug, a real tight one with a gentle kiss on his hair which smelled of apple shampoo. And then as he and my mom stepped on the steps of the bus, my heart was sinking and everything around seemed so much heavy and gloomy. I could suddenly smell the pollution from the air and the horns were at their loudest as I saw the green big bus disappear into the traffic.

Very sad and gloomy, I told myself that I have to give him opportunities to stay away from me and evolve and grow emotionally. I was very happy that he was going away and being brave and strong but I thought it was also an opportunity for me to grow emotionally.

I was trying to be brave and I put my foot back into the car, my first tear dropped on the seat. Oh goodness, whats happening to you Reena? - my inner being shouted while I was all confused and flowing with my emotions. I was pretending to be happy to my husband. I could very strongly feel the ghosts who had entered into the car and made the entire place so so shadowy and dark. I was literally choked by the tears who pleaded to come out of my eyes so that I could have the sacred bath of peace and relief. I wanted to sigh and tell myself that it is ok. I made a silent prayer to the almighty to stay with them for the rest of the journey and protect them.

With a very heavy heart, we came back home and even the home was so empty and was strongly sucking me into sadness while we were both together yet LONELY....

I realized that the invisible bonds that connect a parent to a child are very very strong. I got a phone call after around 4 hours that he was fine and reached safely.

Then, I could sense this little fellow crying trying to hide the tears just as I was doing in front of him. “Oh my God!! Am I teaching him to pretend to be happy and stop being vulnerable.” He was missing me and we tried using the sense of vision and hearing to substitute for the sense of touch to express love. I was clearly missing the hugs and the kisses as much as he was.

He wanted my love signature and I wanted him while we had others serving the same emotion. How beautiful and different is the energy frequency of each one’s love!!!

But then he was happy and enjoying with his cousins which was more important learning to be with everyone.I told myself that he misses me once in a while and most of the times, he is having fun like how I did with my cousins in my childhood.

And just as I finish my sandwich, I am a happy, proud and a satisfied mom who fought bravely with tears, sadness and loneliness and we both grew emotionally and still growing....

Happily growing and evolving as a mom....and we did extract enough juice out of the vacation which nourished me and my little man... YOHOOO....we are growing!!!

I love these feelings...
I love being a mom...


#Beingme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makar Sankranti and Lohri...

Its makar Sankranti tomorrow. Lohri was yesterday... My son comes and says “What is this god bod thing mummy”? He says “Mummy, what is the reason to celebrate these things? Why do we do that? I explained that after this day, days get longer and winter starts to disappear gradually. And people eat laddoos made of sesame and jaggery. These are given to all friends and relatives- wherein it symbolizes that happiness and joyous state grows when shared. With the flood of malls and fast food outlets, eating special delicacies on special days is washed away leaving no trace of its importance for the kids. Buying new clothes happens every month when there is a sale on Amazon/Flipkart instead of doing it for festivals. Eating out happens every alternate week at a fast food hub... Things have changed... everything has changed and is changing... the waves are strong and washing away the importance of special days... And then I come back home in the afternoon lost in my thoughts abou

Happy birthday to me....

So here’s another birthday…. The day when I started my journey on this planet Gaia…. A new day and a new beginning reminding me of my purpose on this planet As earth merrily dances “garba” around the sun….for the 38th time now since I was born!!! From a “beta” to “didi” to “aunty” …. Happy birthday to me… From school to college to following my passion Happy birthday to me… From a daughter to a wife to a mom… Happy birthday to me… From being a daddy’s princess to the queen of my prince… Happy birthday to me….. From eating the “kheer” made by my loving mom to eating the cake made by cake shop!!! Happy birthday to me…. From listening to songs on “chayageet” and “chitrahaar” to cassette to floppy to online music on the net… Happy birthday to me…. From watching movies on black and white TV to sometimes color TV to a movie screen in theatres… Happy birthday to me…. From playing in the lap of Mother Nature to playing computer games to mobile games…. Happy birthday to me…. From mee

Learning lessons of life from the little ones...

I have been witnessing amazing experiences since the last one week. One parent came to me and she was really unhappy that her son is having behavior problems. The child (8-year-old) had a diagnosis of Autism and communicates by using just a few words. You know what I have this amazing sense to feel people by their energies. When a family enters my consultation room, sometimes I feel pins all over my body and I know that the family is really really stressed. And then there are others who visit me, who are passing through the same experience as the others but they carry with them a blanket of peace and calm and I am also sucked into it. There are others who come who comb my “being” with vibrations of deep insights revealing strong, intense and raw truths about life. So, I love to nurture this sense in me and love to sense people and their energies. So, when the door opens, my energy antennae start sensing – is it heavy, light or sorted or confused or just