Skip to main content

Triggers....





A new day, a new week and a very good health.... what else can I ask for?

Yayyyyyy........................feeling blessed!!

Somewhere I read a statement, can’t remember the words exactly but what it meant was
If it was your last day on this planet, would you be doing what you are doing right now? (Yes, yes because I love to express and I am doing that ...bang on!!)

And if you know it is your last day on this planet, what would you regret not doing?(Oh!! I love to dance....I need to dance every day...just express myself through words and dance....)

Another statement that came across (you know I believe in signs completely) is
“How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?”

After a lovely night of recharging, I awaken.... while still choosing to get up after another five minutes, the recorder of my mind starts with the same questions...

If it was your last day on this planet, would you be doing what you are doing right now?
And if you know it is your last day on this planet, what would you regret not doing?
How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?”

And the recorder told me that the third question is left unanswered. This inner recorder is the cosmic consciousness of all the teachers in my life and has amalgamated into the inner voice of Reena Singh.

Anyways, while still tossing and turning on my bed, I tell myself, that I need to sleep for those 300 seconds and just want to be there doing nothing but....as you know that it is strict and demands and answer.

I allow myself to wake up and sit at the edge of the bed. And while a million chores wait for me, my recorder is stuck on -

How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?”


I try to pause the recorder and start making tiffin for my son.
  • And when the multi-grain roti sticks and I have to roll it all over again- I am angry. (the recorder is still playing, the pause button is not working)
  • When my son doesn't wake up after 4 reminders, I am angry.
  • When my son takes ages to brush his teeth, I am angry.
  • When my milkman is late, I am angry. (recorder is still playing)
  • When the milk and the vegetable and the chapati, all need to be done together and I sometimes mess up, I am angry.
  • When the time is up and some of the chores are still left undone, I am angry.(recorder is still playing)

And then in these angry moments, a small but strong light shines and if everything stops for a while. My roti, my son’s brushing, my husband filling my son’s water bottle, the birds chirping, the sun rising to greet me good morning, the leaves stop moving to the wind....everything stops .....And I have an aha moment- the Archimedes moment, the Newton moment....

How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?”
Here is the answer to the tape recorder-
I am triggered by every small little thing and GET ANGRY.
I am going to bring this into my awareness and try to change. I will change in such a way that instead of becoming aware AFTER “I am angry”, I will try to become aware “I am getting angry, I am getting triggered”. And finally, this tape stops. THANK GOD!!

So now, this complete week will be devoted to

How will you make your life better than what it is now? What are the things that need to change in your life now?”


Thought of sharing this...


Have a great week ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makar Sankranti and Lohri...

Its makar Sankranti tomorrow. Lohri was yesterday... My son comes and says “What is this god bod thing mummy”? He says “Mummy, what is the reason to celebrate these things? Why do we do that? I explained that after this day, days get longer and winter starts to disappear gradually. And people eat laddoos made of sesame and jaggery. These are given to all friends and relatives- wherein it symbolizes that happiness and joyous state grows when shared. With the flood of malls and fast food outlets, eating special delicacies on special days is washed away leaving no trace of its importance for the kids. Buying new clothes happens every month when there is a sale on Amazon/Flipkart instead of doing it for festivals. Eating out happens every alternate week at a fast food hub... Things have changed... everything has changed and is changing... the waves are strong and washing away the importance of special days... And then I come back home in the afternoon lost in my thoughts abou

Happy birthday to me....

So here’s another birthday…. The day when I started my journey on this planet Gaia…. A new day and a new beginning reminding me of my purpose on this planet As earth merrily dances “garba” around the sun….for the 38th time now since I was born!!! From a “beta” to “didi” to “aunty” …. Happy birthday to me… From school to college to following my passion Happy birthday to me… From a daughter to a wife to a mom… Happy birthday to me… From being a daddy’s princess to the queen of my prince… Happy birthday to me….. From eating the “kheer” made by my loving mom to eating the cake made by cake shop!!! Happy birthday to me…. From listening to songs on “chayageet” and “chitrahaar” to cassette to floppy to online music on the net… Happy birthday to me…. From watching movies on black and white TV to sometimes color TV to a movie screen in theatres… Happy birthday to me…. From playing in the lap of Mother Nature to playing computer games to mobile games…. Happy birthday to me…. From mee

Learning lessons of life from the little ones...

I have been witnessing amazing experiences since the last one week. One parent came to me and she was really unhappy that her son is having behavior problems. The child (8-year-old) had a diagnosis of Autism and communicates by using just a few words. You know what I have this amazing sense to feel people by their energies. When a family enters my consultation room, sometimes I feel pins all over my body and I know that the family is really really stressed. And then there are others who visit me, who are passing through the same experience as the others but they carry with them a blanket of peace and calm and I am also sucked into it. There are others who come who comb my “being” with vibrations of deep insights revealing strong, intense and raw truths about life. So, I love to nurture this sense in me and love to sense people and their energies. So, when the door opens, my energy antennae start sensing – is it heavy, light or sorted or confused or just